You share our passion for sports, fashion and an active lifestyle. You are ambitious, keen to learn and quick on the uptake. You also know how to communicate and assert yourself with an open attitude and determination. You enjoy working in a team environment and think internationally. You are fully conscious of the fact that flexibility, logical thinking and the ability to adapt to new situations are essentials for winning the game.
As our Retail Finance Manager - Real Estate & Operating Expense , you'll be expected to bring your own MVP performance to the tasks below.
To drive the execution of the Real Estate and Operating expense strategic plan for the brick and mortar doors from a financial perspective by delivering objective financial planning, analysis and insights to optimize the financial and operational performance. Share or be responsible for target setting, budgeting, forecasting, analyzes, long-term financial planning and financial modeling.
- Prepare and/or lead the timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine the progress against the plan to ensure integrity of the financial statements
- Develop and monitor the appropriate metrics focused on Real Estate, Capital, Payroll, Marketing and all other Operating expenses.
- Partner with management to develop action plans that assures the delivery of the brick and mortar financial results in the context of adidas financial objectives.
- Use strong, high profile communication and influencing skills to achieve collaboration among a variety of key business partners as you review the risks and opportunities of the plans with management.
- Apply diversified knowledge to consult with the business to develop and drive best practices that improve financial planning, management, analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
- Independently develop conclusions and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes within the business.
- Support the Retail team’s ultimate responsibility for the financial integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory).
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Excellent knowledge in Finance and/or Accounting and high level understanding and experience with retail financial drivers.
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex data and develop creative and innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior executives, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, peers, clients, and customers.
- Understanding in fundamental database design and development. Ability to gather data from multiple sources and manipulate the data to develop demand-driven and action based reporting and analysis.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- High level skills in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP knowledge (and other reporting systems)
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Six years plus related experience preferably in retail accounting
- Industry specific experience strongly preferred including experience in a retail organization.
- Solid accounting skills and experience
- Advanced excel skills required
- Familiarity with SAP and other relevant adidas and industry Finance systems/analytical software a major plus
adidas’ founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say “Impossible is Nothing” or “Celebrate Originality”; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
adidas Group - 2 years ago
Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this is the brand’s...