As a leader in the health, fitness and wellness industry, you'll be responsible for improving lives. Starting with your own.
The Vitamin Shoppe is dedicated to healthy living. We seek to differentiate ourselves by providing the highest quality products at discount prices and by providing exceptional customer service. We increase the value we offer to our customers through Vitamin Shoppe brand products and by being an education destination for our customers. And, only at the Vitamin Shoppe will customers find Associates, or Health Enthusiasts, committed to sharing information regarding health, fitness and nutrition!
This position is responsible for assisting the store manager to run the retail store operations by ensure the store consistently executes all operational functions to company standards and reinforce customer service.
1. Help achieve and/or exceed all financial goals established for the store.
2. Assist Store Manager to build and develop a team of qualified Sales Associates who can achieve established goals and objectives.
3. Support Store Manager in management of store.
4. Establish, model, and reinforce outstanding customer service and hand selling.
5. Execute all company policies and objectives within the store, ensuring that the Vitamin Shoppe Brand and company is well represented.
6. Foster a health, fitness, and nutrition culture.
7. Foster a positive work and shopping environment that embraces diversity and promotes sales.
8. Assist Store Manager to build a staff of qualified and dedicated individuals through training and development.
9. Personally demonstrate and lead Sales Associates to deliver outstanding customer service.
10. Effectively communicate and partner with Store Manager and Home office.
11. Protect and maintain company assets and resources to include inventory, fixtures, and physical plant.
12. Execute and maintain operational, promotional, and visual/merchandise standards and initiatives.
13. Support, embrace, and implement new initiatives.
14. Help create appropriate schedules based on business needs and payroll guidelines.
15. Lead store in the absence of the Store Manager to include opening/closing, customer service operations, and store maintenance.
16. Ensure work environment is safe for both customers and Sales Associates.
1. Ensures that stores, and work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
2. Performs other duties as required.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacations, associate discount, and a credit union.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and instruction; Associate’s Degree preferred.
Familiarity with retail sales, merchandising programs and procedures, and the competitive environment.
Knowledge of the retail industry.
Minimum of two years of experience in a retail managerial position.
Skill and Ability:
Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
Excellent sales abilities.
Excellent customer service skills.
Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Vitamin Shoppe - 30+ days ago
Vitamin Shoppe helps vitamin-takers meet their recommended daily requirements. The fast-growing company sells vitamins, supplements, and...