We are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives in our inbound customer service Call Center in Boca Raton, Florida.
This opportunity requires a Bachelors degree and offers a starting salary of $33,000, plus bonus earning potential. This is an excellent opportunity to launch your career in the financial services industry with a reputable, financially stable company. This is not a sales position, the focus of this position is to service the accounts of our existing customers. This is a fulltime opportunity with an exceptional benefits package that starts on the very first day of employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to incoming calls from Mutual of America's plan participants and contractholders.
- Process withdrawal requests; review and validate claim forms and follow up on invalid requests.
- Perform on-line data entry for transfers and allocation changes.
- Answer questions relating to Company products.
- Fulfill requests for product and plan literature.
- Assist in ensuring transactions are executed accurately.
MUTUAL OF AMERICA is a financial services company, headquartered in New York City, with over $ 16 billion in assets, celebrating over 65 years in business. Since 1945, Americans have turned to Mutual of America to help plan for their retirement and meet their long-term financial objectives. Today, as in the past, Mutual of America remains financially strong and continues to be rated among the strongest life insurance companies in the industry by the major independent rating agencies: Fitch (AA-, Very Strong), Standard & Poor's (AA-, Very Strong) and A.M. Best Co. (A+, Superior).
We deliver retirement savings products and services to both small and mid-size group organizations and their employees. We have never lost sight of the needs of the people who depend on us every day to help safeguard their retirement savings. From our investment philosophy to our dedication to providing personal service, our Mission is to help individuals preserve and grow their assets for their future financial security.
COMPENSATION: $33,000 base salary plus a bonus earning potential targeted at 15% of base salary.
BENEFITS: Our exceptional benefits starts on the first day of employment.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- 18 Annual Leave Days
- 9 Company-paid Holidays
- and more!
- Bachelor's Degree Required ( please do not apply if you do not have a Bachelor's degree) .
- Excellent telephone voice and communication skills, including strong administrative skills.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule Mon. through Fri., between 9am & 9pm (an 8-hour shift).
- Must obtain a FINRA Series 6 License within 90 days of being hired (we pay all costs involved).
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Mutual of America Life Insurance provides retirement savings and employee benefit plans to small to midsized companies and to not-for-profit...