ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to) :
Responsible for the day-to-day management of client billing and workflow. Interact with staff and various national departments to effectively maintain ZenithOptimedia’s billing standards and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Monitor billing status reports on a daily/weekly basis to ensure that all billing deadlines are met and all billable dollars are billed.
- Review all billing generated by either ZO or Re: Sources for accuracy (addresses, commission, month(s) of service, etc).
- Generate or review (if generated by ReSources) all client required reporting for completion and accuracy.
- Monitor 90+ day agency discrepancies (with Associate Director) and generate emails to agency personnel for resolution.
- Generate client fee billing, as appropriate.
- Generate billable expense paperwork to ReSources to generate billings through Prism and monitor WIP reports (with Associate Director) to ensure job completion.
- Generate paperwork to ReSources for pass-thru billings (i.e. Moxie), and update accounting shared drive with cross chart data for intercompany maintenance.
- Help to resolve media payable issues with ReSources and/or the agency for discrepancy resolution on payable inquiries
- Help to resolve accounts receivable issues with Corporate Finance or ReSources if invoices are rejected or in question.
- Work with ReSources, agency, or clients (where appropriate) on resolution of problems or questions in a professional, proactive, and helpful manner.