Job ID: 27538855
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 55,000 employees and 120 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957. AlliedBarton was the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125, an honor we have maintained every year since 2005. We offer on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton guidelines.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
* Successful completion of AlliedBarton's Security Officer Basic Course exam.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to provide quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AN ARMED SPO LICENSE
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT ON ANY DAY AS A FLEX OFFICER
CANDIDATE WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE OC SPRAY TRAINING AND CPR/AED ADULT TRAINING
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization. Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!For more information visit www.greatsecurityjobs.com .AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AlliedBarton Security Services - 22 months ago
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...