Responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of Triplefin Client programs and/or projects. The position is responsible for providing high levels of service to clients, achieving complete client satisfaction with Triplefin’s work and services, internal team coordination, meeting client deadlines, and tracking and reporting upon results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop full understanding of each client’s program objectives and needs and communicate these to the Triplefin team.
2. Develop and maintain solid client relationships.
3. Project manage all client-related activity to ensure that timelines and client budgets are met.
4. Effectively manage client expectations as well as Triplefin’s deliverables.
5. Collaborate with Triplefin Account Executives and the various Triplefin departments to develop solutions and value added services that will benefit clients and Triplefin.
6. Update and manage client contracts.
7. Track and report upon overall program results in a timely manner.
8. Develop and report upon Program/Client Specific Quality Assurance Criteria/Key Performance Indicators.
9. Oversee the development of and approve client billing prior to invoicing.
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of pharmaceutical account/program management experience.
3. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
4. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
5. Capable of working with others in a team environment/team-building skills.
6. Ability to handle/balance multiple projects.
7. Strong computer skills in current software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
8. Base knowledge in Information Technology vocabulary and understanding of IT processes.
Other Job Requirements:
Establishes and maintains program/Client files.
Maintains updated Client contact list, client organization chart and budgets.
Participate in weekly company operations meetings.
Participate in weekly meetings with Account Executive
Prepare quarterly Triplefin performance reviews for clients.
Track time for billing purposes.
Track time as it relates to client communication and work for Account Executive review.
Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Triplefin - 21 months ago
By removing barriers to brand access and adherence, Triplefin puts your brand in the hands of more patients.
Triplefin provides you and...