We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team, who will have the ability to generate micro-ticket leasing volume. As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will participate in a hands on training program that you will learn our systems, processes, products and services. You will then take that knowledge combine it with your exceptional drive and dedication to excellence to help small and medium size companies gain access to capital. As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you will build relationships and develop finance solutions that enable them to grow to the next level. Each of our segments are provided with phenomenal marketing leads, so that you can focus your time on building relationships with your Vendors throughout the United States:
- A minimum of 2-years of inside sales experience
- A proven track record of success selling services to businesses
- History of managing relationships and deepening account penetration
- Possess an eagerness to build new relationships
- A history of exceeding goals and extraordinary accomplishments – professional OR personal
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, Salesforce)
- Strong communication, customer service, time management, prioritization, planning and negotiating skills
- Extraordinary motivation to be successful and possess an entrepreneurial attitude
Click the following link to apply online :
- Call on new sales leads to generate sales
- Develop and maintain accurate data in client database (Salesforce.com)
- Achieve monthly sales volume and account management goals
- Microfinancial is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
About the Company
TimePayment Corp. is a specialized commercial leasing company that focuses on the micro-ticket equipment market. We seek relationships with manufacturers, distributors, or vendors that sell equipment in the $500 to $25,000 range. TimePayment Corp. is led by industry experts who have written over 700,000 micro-ticket leases. MicroFinancial Incorporated is the parent company of TimePayment Corp, and is traded on the NASDAQ symbol MFI.