- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, or other related field preferred. A combination of training and experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 4-6 years of audit, or related experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Industry related certification preferred (CPA, CIA, CMA, CFE, RICS)
- Valid Driver’s License – Satisfactory Driving Record
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
Based in our Corporate Headquarters in Richmond, VA, you will assist in operational, financial, and systems audits as well as implementation of new systems and procedures throughout the company.
- Participates in operational field audits for retail, wholesale, and manufacturing facilities.
- Participates in operational and financial audits of the administrative functions of the company.
- Assists with financial audits needed to complete corporate and subsidiary year end goals. This would include, but not limited to, assisting with outside audit firms or consultants associated with the year-end close of Southern States Cooperative, Inc., the Southern States Insurance Exchange, and the Employee Benefit Plans.
- Assists with systems audits within the company.
- Learns to execute operational and financial reviews and document findings in memo style reports.
- Assists with the implementation of new systems and procedures throughout the company.
- Participates in training related to functions being audited.
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize material weaknesses in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
Southern States - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...