Nurse - Registered (RN) - Riverside, California US
Registered Nurses, Medical Surgical, Med/Surg
Flexible Per-Diem Shifts available now in Riverside, CA.
In this position, you'll evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients. You'll provide prescribed medication and treatment, help physicians during exams and treatment, and monitor and record patient condition, notifying physician when appropriate. You'll also monitor patient care provided by LPN'S, CNA'S, and others.
- Earn $44.00/hour plus shift differentials
- First Called / Last Canceled
- 401k with Company Match After 60-Days
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
As an affiliate of HCA, All About Staffing is uniquely positioned to provide talented RN's flexible per diem shifts, local/travel contracts and full time staff positions at more than 200 affiliated facilities across the US.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum one year recent hospital experience
- Current California Nursing License
- Appropriate certifications for position you are applying for
Category : NURSE: MED SURG
- Not accepting vendor candidates for this position.