LGS Innovations, a leader in government telecommunications and network integration, is seeking a Software Engineer Associate in our Westminster, Colorado location.
The benefits of working at LGS not only include 4 weeks of vacation and matching 401(k), but the opportunity to become a part of a growing company dedicated to supporting the U.S. Government DoD, Civilian, and Advanced Programs communities. LGS is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent.
Design, develop and maintain custom software solutions for communications systems using knowledge of telecom industry and internet standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes customer needs & requirements to conduct design, software development, testing and documentation to meet customer needs.
- Perform all aspects of the software engineering process from requirements reviews and code inspection to component delivery and sign off.
- Provides post deployment customer support, as required.
- Perform work under close mentor guidance.
- Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary.
- Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies.
- Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Able to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the job.
Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to C and assembly programming highly desirable, with other languages (e.g., C++, Java) beneficial.
- Passionate about embedded real-time systems.
- 0-2 years related experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of development environments, configuration management tools and code optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of telecommunications architectures and systems in general, and wireless/cellular systems in particular is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required.
- Must be able to obtain U.S. Security Clearance.
Minimum Education and Training:
To apply for this job go to the below link:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 0-2 year of related experience or equivalent combination of education, skills and experience in related discipline
LGS Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LGS Innovations - 10 months ago
Alcatel-Lucent USA may be headquartered in New Jersey, but that doesn't mean it's not as technologically sophisticated as its...