Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
The Group Accounting Associate will
Operations, & the Outside Sales Team
- Work in conjunction with Group Sales Assistants, Group
commissions, waivers, etc., to ensure accuracy and
- Responsible for auditing moneys due by checking rates,
compliance to policy.
have earned or lost complimentaries per their contract
- Responsible for monitoring pax counts for groups that
and adjusting the reservation accordingly.
- Review requests to move money from one reservation to
including preliminary invoicing at 90 days & all changes
- Responsible for all invoicing to group clients
thereafter until group has paid in full prior to
determining that an account is properly balanced and
- Prepares and submits refund requests on groups,
that the refund is appropriately processed (cash or
for group clients.
- Prepares and submits all commission refund requests
days and work with group assistants to be sure it is
- Make collection calls on any amounts owed inside of 60
collected prior to departure.
discussed with the supervisor to determine the proper
- Any unpaid balances inside of 30 days must be
action to be taken
to all group clients regarding invoice questions and
- Offers customer support via telephone, fax, or email
work with assistants and sales staff to resolve
Experience in Excel & Word also necessary.
- Must have good customer service & analytical skills.
Req. Code : 435
- Perform other related duties as assigned or directed.
Division/Department : Accounting
Collette Vacations - 2 years ago