Software Services Representatives assist in implementation, training and continued support of the software and consulting services for the Fiserv product suite, with a focus on imaging software products. They are responsible for the Installation of new products or product updates, responsible for training of products and for continued support of these products.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Provide frontline product support for Fiserv’s imaging software clients via telephone support
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items, and product implementation services
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product implementation and support related activities
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices
- Some travel may be required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred
- Financial Industry experience is advantageous
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Basic understanding of workstation operating systems and computer functions recommended
- Ideal candidates possess the ability to analyze and solve complex problems, have excellent communication skills, and are team-oriented with a willingness to travel.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.