Location: Washington, DC
FT/PT Status: Full Time
Catapult Consultants is looking to hire an Audit Readiness Consultant immediately.
- This position provides support to the Navy Office of Financial Operations (FMO) in Washington, DC. Catapult Consultants is a subcontractor to Deloitte on this contract.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Work location is in Washington, DC.
- Support the Reimbursable Work Orders (RWO) Segment Team.
- Work with DFAS and DON Commands to set up an operating/control environment that allows the DON to assert to this work stream’s audit readiness.
- Build control matrices that describe the control activities necessary to meet DON Key Control Objectives for RWO.
- Design and implement test scripts for DFAS and the Commands to follow when they conduct testing.
- Design and implement Corrective Action Plans to meet recognized gaps in the RWO process.
- Conduct sustainment testing after the 31 Jan 2013 RWO assertion date.
- Coordinate with Independent Professional Auditor (IPA) that examines the RWO segment after assertion.
- Prepare briefing materials for RWO Government Program Manager.
- B.S degree or higher from an accredited U.S. college or university including 24 credit hours in business
- CPA or CDFM is preferred
- SECRET Clearance
- Experience supporting Federal Audit Readiness efforts
- Knowledge of firm fixed-price, labor hour and T&M contracts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, detail-oriented, quick learner with a professional demeanor
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
Catapult Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a dignified work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. It’s our policy to recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. This policy reflects our belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is a both our legal and moral responsibility, and good management practice.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Catapult Consultants - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard