If you have a strong passion for over-achieving and driven to be the very best on a World-Class Selling Team, we want to talk to you!
At Hertz our success is driven, by our strategic vision and talented professional teams. This same vision, which enables us to respond to individual needs and goals, creates your career success. If you share our pursuit of excellence, we offer a challenging, growth oriented opportunity for a Corporate Sales Representative. In this role, you will develop and enhance business relationships with corporate clientele, maintain current territory base, and increase revenue by gaining new accounts and growing established accounts.
- "Hunter" - aggressively find and pursue new business through business network, account referrals and prospecting
- Competitive - driven to be the very best in class on your team of all-stars.
- Dynamic - quick learner who constantly looks for more tools to add to their sales tool box
- Relentless - pull on every resource to ensure you provide the very best options to the customer.
- B2B sales: Identify opportunities that result in market share growth, retention, new revenue growth and conversion growth.
- Relationship Management: Sell Hertz products and Services (Corporate Account programs, Leisure products, etc.), maintaining and servicing existing accounts on a regular basis. Develop and grow relationships with key account contacts.
- Grow Internal Partnerships: Develop and expand local rental market in conjunction with local operations.
- Reporting/Follow Up: Prepare and submit a variety of reports and documentation related to account administration.
- Communications: Communicate opportunities, challenges and market trends affecting assigned accounts state of business.
- Two or more years of outside sales experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of outside sales processes, proven ability to develop effective sales plan to grow business.
- Knowledge of the travel industry.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Travel is required, primarily domestic. Occasional overnight travel required.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in an ever-changing industry.
- A valid drivers license.
Preferred Requirements :
Japanese speaking a plus
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...