Work in a small group in Intel Corporation's High Performance Data Division to develop and maintain, the web interface of our enterprise storage management solution, Chroma. Will have full responsibility for delivery of technical solutions (design, implementation, and test).
* Developing, integrating, testing, and documenting the web front end for the Chroma manager application.
* Reviewing and providing input to high-level architectures and detailed designs of the product.
* Actively participating in the ongoing design of the product.
* Communicating with team members, testers, and integrators to discover modifications and requirements to improve the product.
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
* Solid understanding of web standards (HTML, CSS); HMTL 5 API familiarity a plus.
* Strong clean visual design sense.
* Solid software engineering skills, able to build components which others can use.
* Basic knowledge of SQL (MySQL).
* Exposure to Python a plus.
* Testing skills a plus (selenium tests written in Python).
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment where using your initiative, experience, and intuition are prerequisites to performing well
* Experience developing with git on Linux.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 4 years of relevant practical experience.
* Experience bringing prototypes to production.
* Analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time
USA-California, Santa Clara
Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Working for High Performance Data Division (HPDD).
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
45 years of changing the world.
Back in 1968, two scientists, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, founded Intel with a vision for...