Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via telephone and electronic communications (e-mail/chat/SMS).
- Serve as focal point for customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements.
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements.
- Work with global customers to complete service inquiries about MasterCard core applications and products.
- Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate, resolve and present to internal/external customers.
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties.
- Requires general supervision; decisions and actions are based on established procedures and assigned tasks.
Basic college education or equivalent work experience with emphasis in business, finance or information technology.
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience preferred. •Thorough knowledge in the field. Skills/Abilities: •Above average interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. •Intermediate computer skills (Mainframe, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes).
- Analytical/problem solving and planning skills and the ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize work based on current business needs.
MasterCard - 14 months ago
Surpassing Visa in market share -- now that would be priceless. Serving approximately 22,000 member financial institutions worldwide, Master...