Azimetry Inc, based in Bellevue, WA, is looking for technicians to fill multiple positions in our fast growing company.
We are looking for bright, energetic people that can function in a fast paced environment and take pride in a job well done.
Commitment to outstanding quality and respect for the meaning of a deadline is a must.
- LiDAR Production Lead is to perform QA/QC of various digital, photogrammetric and GIS data using Microstation, AutoCAD, ArcGIS and Photoshop software.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with data processing for ABGPS/IMU, LiDAR, and digital imagery, have a basic understanding of geodesy, surveying, and data transformations, LiDAR classification software, and LiDAR flight planning. Demonstrated experience with LiDAR editing/classification, experience with breakline and planimetric creation, and with LiDAR project deliverables such as DEMs and Contour generation.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire and aptitude for learning.
- Positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Development and/or implementation of web-enabled geographic information systems.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the GIS industry, displaying increasing responsibilities.
- Experience with supervision and/or management duties an asset.