The AT&T Emerging Devices Organization Computing team is at the forefront of the fast paced and highly innovative mobile computing industry. We are looking for a Business Development manager with a strong track record of building trusted relationships and delivering best in class results to help take the Microsoft partnership to the next level. |
The Sr. BD Microsoft Partner Manager is responsible for the end to end Business Development across Microsoft business units to enable the next generation of Windows LTE mobile computing devices for AT&T distribution. This individual will leverage their strong relationships across Microsoft business units and computing industry expertise to create compelling connected Windows tablets and unique AT&T experiences.
This role demands proactive and daily interaction with Microsoft, as well as coordination with a multitude of internal AT&T stakeholders to develop strategy, remove obstacles and drive business velocity.
· Deliver results (grow windows 8 LTE business throughout AT&T distribution)
· Full accountability for managing Microsoft Windows relationship for Emerging Devices Organization
· Negotiate MS / AT&T Agreements (guiding principles, term sheet, sales and development agreement, marketing agreements, MDF support, etc..)
· Responsible for leading multi-faceted complex programs with multiple sub-projects and stakeholders
· Manage project risks including mitigation & contingency plans, escalations and problem resolutions
· Lead “Depth Partner“ engagement with Microsoft’s team responsible for buildings next versions of Windows
· Extensive executive communications and partnering across AT&T and MS teams
· Build long term, trusted relationships across Microsoft business units
· Facilitate executive level peer to peer engagement between AT&T and Microsoft
· Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders effectively
· Build deep expertise on Microsoft, Windows OS, Office, XBOX services
· Develop strategies and processes to create best in class AT&T LTE connectivity experiences, device designs, certification process, device selection and define go to market requirements and commitments.
· 7+ years of Business Development experience in computing industry
· Strong technical acumen and deep understanding of Microsoft products and services
· Executive level interpersonal and communications skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Strong presentation skills
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...