P OSITION: Student Extern
REPORTS TO: Director Perioperative Services
1. Assist licensed nursing personnel in the care of patients by performing various patient care activities and related non-professional services.
2. Stocks supplies on unit, ensuring that appropriate par levels are maintained and not exceeded.
1. Certified Nursing Assistant certification
2. CPR Certification
3. Must be at least 16 years of age, actively attending high school and enrolled in the Cooperative Education Training program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK REQUIREMENTS:
1. Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
2. Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
3. Able to manage technical business equipment i.e.phone, fax, computer etc.
4. Able to assist with the movement of an adult patient weighing up to 300 lbs.
5. Able to care for patients with infectious diseases.
6. Ability to sit for 3-5 hours per day. Ability to stand for 3-5 hours per day. Ability to walk for 3-5 hours per day.
Kingman Regional Medical Center - 19 months ago