Business Development/Outside Sales Representative for a Property Damage Restoration Company.
Pay : $21.00/hr
Reimbursement : Gas and Mileage/own car needed
Employee Type : Part-Time / 2-3 days per week (16-24 hrs/wk) - can become full-time position
PuroClean provides 24- Hour emergency services, cleaning and storage to people who have suffered water, fire, bio-hazard and mold loss to their homes and businesses. As one of the top performers in our system and a vast amount of experience in property mitigation and restoration, PuroClean, has earned a reputation as “The Paramedics of Property Damage". We do more than clean up after a property disaster. In response to every emergency, we provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation services delivered with an equal degree of compassion. We help rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help clients get back to their lives.
Business Development/Outside Sales Representative
The Business Development/Outside Sales Representative is responsible for marketing our services to Insurance Adjusters/Agencies, Plumbers, Property Managers etc. in an effort to increase sales revenue through direct referrals.
This position entails implementing marketing strategies to gain consistent business from insurance Adjusters/Agencies handling property claims. PuroClean Sales Representatives devote 90% of their time to sales activities.
We are looking for you to be:
- Described as being persuasive, independent, assertive, sociable and convincing
- Responsible for building new relationships and growing existing relationships face to face. You'll be visiting our clients and prospective clients, getting marketing letters and emails out on a regular basis
Specific Responsibilities: The Business Development Associate is specifically responsible and accountable for:
- Sales prospecting; cold calling, following up on leads and referrals, and contacting new offices and prospects
- Setting up and attending appointments and related meetings
- Following up on all sales activity through telephone, written and personal communication
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for business partners and prospects
- Arrange/sponsor continuing education classes for agents.
- Arrange/sponsor happy hours with clients.
- Maintain weekly and monthly sales activity reports. Meet with Sales Manager to discuss current and future sales opportunities and challenges
- Marketing of our core services: WATER - FIRE - MOLD
- Utilize sales products and applications