At ALTA, we acknowledge that an effective recruitment and selection process is essential in attracting and retaining high quality personnel. This is achieved by effective skills assessment coupled with the most objective evaluation techniques.
Job suitability is achieved with the above, together with the evaluation of each individual's experience along with a background check and drug screening.
Training and Development
At ALTA, we believe in developing our personnel into well-rounded employees. Although we expect our people to be trained and skilled in their chosen disciplines, we ensure that they keep abreast with the latest in trends and technologies with an appropriate training program, as well as possessing the necessary background and know-how regarding workplace disciplines.
ALTA maintains relationships with many major equipment manufacturers with whom we have set up training programs. Such programs enable us to send selected employees on manufacturer training courses for relevant technologies.
ALTA also provides significant training opportunities for our Project Manager, Program Managers, Supervisors, Managers and Directors with focus on leadership skills development.
Compensation and Benefits
ALTA offers a highly competitive compensation package to go along with excellent benefits which include comprehensive health care coverage, survivor and disability benefits, retirement savings plan, and paid time off.
Click Here to Complete Your Application
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Outside Plant Engineer - Denver, Colorado
- Assemble Units to provide an engineering design for an underground conduit structure, direct buried cable plant installation, and/or aerial installation.
- CAD OSPFM work to create a set of construction drawings including information on existing facilities, utility research and placement on drawings (all features within the Right of Way and both sides of the street, railroad, etc.), and accurate identification and depiction of all Assembly Units required to complete the job.
- Perform planning package creation for proposed projects. Perform planning final package hand-off for proposed projects. OSP-FM experience required. Knowledge of telecommunications network design principals and processes.
- Subject matter expert of all technical aspects of outside plant facilities, transport equipment, cable counts, cable records, permitting, and fiber optic systems.
- Perform planning high level cost analysis for proposed projects.
- Perform planning research for proposed projects.
- Knowledge and experience in Outside Plant Design, and Fiber To The Premise (FTTP) Design.
- Working knowledge of “Image” OSP design system and of “CET” costing tool
- Working knowledge of personal computers and various software applications.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate, in a self-directed, and team environment.
- Good decision making, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Full-time; compensation based on unit structure.