Responsible for performing analyses and reports for department management under direst supervision. May be assigned analysis in support of organization’s annual budget process, expense/service fee/staffing forecasts, or statistical reporting including financial
performance, variance explanations and cost analysis. Assists in other financial research projects and analyses of operational results.
1. Assists with monthly financial presentations and analysis
2. Assists in the maintenance and reporting of operational metrics
3. Provides analytical support for corporate functions and operations
4. Manages forecasting to include detailed department level review of future cost trends
5. Assists CFO, Controller’s office and business unit as requested with the completion of
monthly and quarterly forecast, annual budget and any associated analysis
6. Identifies trends and makes recommendations to provide revenue enhancement, cost
savings and profit improvement
7. Creates weekly, monthly sales reports
8. Collects, analyzes, evaluates, and reports data in order to increase sales productivity
9. Assists in publisher revenue forecast
10. Assists in monthly revenue variance analysis
11. Assists in preparation of monthly financials & financial close package
12. Assists in preparation of monthly forecasts, annual budget & board presentation packages
13. Complete Ad hoc reports/analysis as necessary
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Objectives
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Generally 0-2 years of experience in the accounting profession.
- MS/MA/MBA preferred.
- CPA/CFA license preferred.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Good grasp of professional principles and skills. Knows and effectively uses fundamental
- Computer proficiency with Office and Access.
- Experience with JDE. Experience with Cognos preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
ServiceMaster - 3 years ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...