RoundPoint Mortgage Company is known for our reputation for outstanding customer service, and our cutting-edge technology differentiates us from the rest of the mortgage industry. We are always on the lookout for candidates that may join us in our pursuit of promoting homeownership for all of our customers. RoundPoint is committed to attracting and retaining a diversified work force with the education, skills and enthusiasm to help us grow and maintain our financial success.
RoundPoint Mortgage is a national lender that provides you quality leads each day.
- RoundPoint Mortgage is a direct Mortgage Banker offering a complete array of products, programs, and solutions.
- With the Tavistock Group as our parent company, we have a lower cost of capital enabling us to be the lowest cost lender on a consistent basis closing loans faster than other lenders
- Lender licensed in 47 states
- In-house Underwriting and Closing, and a full Operations Staff to support your business
- Mortgage Products include Conventional, FHA, VA and Jumbo products
- Marketing platform with state of the art technology and best in class lead management systems
- Paperless origination, processing and underwriting system
- Company pays for you to get licenses in additional states
- Full Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and matching 401(k)
The incumbent is responsible for originating residential conventional and government mortgages in an incoming call center model in which internet LEADS ARE PROVIDED TO LOAN OFFICERS!
- Meet sales objectives in a fast-paced and professional environment.
- Promotes conventional and government programs to prospective customers.
- Counsels prospective customers regarding appropriate mortgage programs and respond thoroughly to all questions
- Pre-qualifies based on income, debt, employment history, and other credit data required for loan approval.
- Determines customers' eligibility and acceptability of loan risk
- Originates loan applications and monitors the loan from application through closing process, maintaining effective communications with customers, referral sources, and loan support staff
- Utilizes automated UW systems, LOS system, email and other technologies to issue point of sale approvals, lock-ins, and for customer service, follow up, and referral purposes
- Develop referral sources and self-generated business from realtors, builders, and other service provider/network sources.
- Higher pay-out for self-generated business
- Reinforces company value proposition and supports same in all dealings internally and externally
- Work in the Charlotte, NC office during normal business hours with occasional evening and weekend work as business needs and job responsibilities require.
- Working knowledge of conventional and government loan programs
- Understanding of the real estate finance industry
- Two years' sales experience and computer skills required
- Two years of previous Mortgage Loan Origination experience
- A combination of education and/or related industry background may reduce the experience requirements
- Multiple state licenses to originate loans.
- The ability to obtain licensing authority to perform origination functions, including National Certification, in multiple states
- The ability to maintain licenses and meet state-specific continuing educational requirements
RoundPoint Mortgage Company - 16 months ago