Overview Create and maintaining the data and rules in our Oracle ERP system (Terex Management System, AKA: TMS) that allows the scheduling, manufacture and sale of equipment for the AWP division worldwide. Responsibilities - Interviews and works cross functionally with design, sales, scheduling and finance to set up the TMS business rules to sell our products. Create new items, product structure and rules needed to connect the sales and production system.
- Receives technical documentation from sources such as engineering, marketing, sales, research and development, and production. Translates that information into the system configuration rules.
- Central point of contact for organizing projects, prioritizing and communicating status of projects to the rest of the company. Coordinates process steps and status with all departments to maintain a clear line of sight of project deliverables and timelines.
- Organizes material and completes projects according to established sequences and standards for detail, steps, and supporting documentation.
- May edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other team members in engineering, sales, marketing, and production.
- Maintains complete, up-to-date, documentation and records of projects and status. Regularly sends communications to all teams regarding status.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
- May perform special assignments such as standardization of technical documentation, process improvement activities, training, etc.
- Troubleshoot configuration and system level issues, recommend and implement changes both at a project level and system level.
- Drive change and improvement across the organization
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
One year of experience with data
Advanced excel skills: ability to write macros, create reports, V look-ups, pivot tables
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- The position requires specialized knowledge of Oracle business software.
- A deep understanding of manufacturing bills of materials and product structure.
- Requires a working knowledge of technical training methods and communications styles.
- Requires a basic knowledge of engineering and mechanical/electrical principles.
- Requires well-developed knowledge of and skill at using Excel, queries, databases and Oracle business software.
- Requires sufficient human relations skills to employ lines of inquiry to learn detailed processes, to convey technical information to others, and to gain cooperation from others.
- Problem solving skills to identify and remedy problems.
- A working knowledge of the Genie product lines is preferred.
- Typically works in an office environment using computers and standard office equipment.
Education, Experience and Certificates
- Oracle eBusiness suite experience, 11i preferred
- ECO and Configurator management experience preferred
- A Degree in general business, engineering, or equivalent discipline enabling performance of the job. Preferred but not required.