Nevada Bobs Golf - Full Time Sales Associate
Nevada Bobs Golf is a “concept store within a store” inside selected SportChek locations across Canada. Nevada Bob’s is a specialty golf store that caters to golf customers of all levels and interests. This unique concept will feel like a specialty shop or pro shop to both the customer and staff working within the store.
SportChek’s considerable strength as a sporting goods retailer and Nevada Bob’s Golf credibility and brand recognition frames up a great partnership and a tremendous employment opportunity for all who have a passion for the game of golf.
Your role as a Full Time Sales Associate is to assist the Department Sales Manager or Store General Manager in driving top line sales thus driving bottom line profit. This will be accomplished by being a leader on the sales floor, excelling in the area of personal sales, providing exceptional customer service and high levels of product knowledge. Additionally you will assist in the overall store presentation levels, pricing levels and product management.
- Exceeding personal sales targets on a daily and weekly basis
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service every hour the store is open, to all customers
- Be an expert in all areas of product knowledge
- Be an Expert in all aspects of club selection
- Maintain store visual presentation expectations and maintenance / housekeeping standards
- Ensure 100% price scan accuracy ( accurate pricing on all products)
- Completing all required training courses
- Consistently adhering to all Loss Prevention Policy and Procedure
- You are extremely comfortable talking to people
- Golf is a big part of your life. You are an avid golf enthusiast who plays the game
- A passion for the game transfers to a passion for product knowledge
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Passionately interested in the game of golf, you are driven to understand all the technical aspects of the product and the game, and can relay the information to the customer in the appropriate manner
A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous experience selling golf in a retail or pro shop environment is an asset
- Extensive golf background as a player is a must
As a full time employee you will be required to work a mixture of days, evenings, and weekend shifts as per the business needs.
An ability to bring fun into the work place, creating an atmosphere where golf enthusiasts are challenged to bring their “A” game and enjoy coming to the “course” everyday
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.