Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
The Business Analyst will work with business users to define and analyze problems. The analyst will also maintain and manage systems key to the function that is supported and will perform systems user support, which may also require design and implementation of new Functional systems.
- Perform validation / verification of customer requirements
- Perform evaluation of requests and recommendation of alternatives to improve cost efficiency
- Ability to respond to prioritization of customer requests, while keeping customer informed of progress
- Maintain accurate records of customer information to track customer history and report recurring problems to service provider
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate team following customer specific escalation procedures
- Participate in Problem Management (triage) teams as required
- Ability to work with various teams across the organization in support of the customer requirements
- Participate in lean activities and process improvement sessions as needed
- Identify necessary parties to help resolve any outstanding issues resulting from a customer requirement
Must possess excellent customer service skills, with the ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability
Excellent organizational and planning skills
Ability to manage time effectively in order to obtain performance criteria objectives while creating a strong and efficient customer experience
Experience with PC hardware: laptops, desktops, and various types of printers. Prefer direct experience with Dell PC hardware
Basic knowledge of the Internet and online software
Professional attitude and goal oriented work ethic
Ability to diagnosis and troubleshoot via telephone and computer systems within standard time frames, while providing solid feedback to customers
Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years experience of 4-6 years experience with a High School diploma or equivalent
Collaboration. Individual drive. A passion for technology. That's what success sounds like at Dell. It's this dedication to finding unique solutions that has given rise to many of our energy-smart, green initiatives. Sound like something you can get behind? Join our team, and you'll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who care about protecting our planet. Plus, you'll get the mentoring, support and training you need to succeed on your own terms.
Dell Inc. - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...