Job Requisition Number: 70855
Category: Consultant - Analyst
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under minimal direction, performs analysis, design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new reports created using the Cognos Reporting tool. Will work directly with the customer to define reporting requirements, as well as design, develop and test the reports that meet those requirements. Will also participate in the development of software user manuals.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Functional understanding of SQL to perform routine troubleshooting and database tasks.
- Experience with reporting tools required; Cognos experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Federal financial management data, budget execution, formulation, or acquisition required; DoD experience preferred.
- Requires bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, MIS, or related field) and 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Requires ability to receive DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Experience working with Financial Management COTS/ERP systems, especially Momentum Financials, strongly preferred.
- Experience with CGI-AMS's Momentum, SQR, and/or webMethods a plus.
- Experience providing direct, on-site user support a plus.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...