We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Flight Coordinator to work in our Erlanger, Kentucky based office (CVG). The position will be a full-time position and the candidate will need to be able to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and on-call.
To coordinate/communicate timely, accurate and efficient assignment of flights to crewmembers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all crewmembers are accurately briefed or re-briefed of any and all duty assigned by Delta Private Jets' scheduling department in accordance with the Delta Private Jets Operations Manual, Company Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, and department guidelines.
- Ensure required trip sheets and all other required trip documents are sent to and received by the appropriate flight department and/or crewmembers.
- Ensure all required customs, immigration, agriculture, international handling requirements, or foreign government regulations and requirements are met for every flight segment.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely flight following for the Delta Private Jets fleet and any supplier providing lift and the efficient dissemination of such information to client services, scheduling, and all other interested parties.
- Responsible for obtaining, monitoring, tracking, and disseminating any operational restriction to daily operations including, but not limited to: Notams, AROs, noise restrictions, FBO hours of operation, and airport capabilities.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring weather and air traffic control status and any other possible schedule interruption to client services, scheduling, and all other interested parties as necessary.
- Coordinate and arrange all trip logistics for crew and passengers as required including but not limited to: catering, hotels, ground transportation, and airline services.
- Compile and analyze data related to the dispatch function, and prepare reports as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Fleet Operations Manager.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the Delta Private Jets Operations Manual, FAA and International Regulations, Company Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to his/her duties.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
- Knowledge of business jet performance capabilities.
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- FAA Dispatch License or equivalent experience.
- A bachelor's degree in aviation, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Delta Private Jets - 11 months ago