Life Time is currently seeking skilled Stylists to provide exceptional salon services in a professional atmosphere.
As a LifeSpa Stylist, you will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated health and beauty expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guest needs and expectations by providing individualized services and treatments.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Provide various hair cutting, chemical, conditioning, styling and finishing techniques.
- Stylists are required to be experts in hair analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating LifeSpa retail product offerings.
- Uphold the LifeSpa Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
- Hair Stylists are not expected to choose areas of specialization (i.e. cutting vs. chemical) but may do so depending on club location and need.
- Cosmetology license in State where work is to be performed
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Life Time Fitness.
Primary Location: : AZ-Scottsdale - SCT - Scottsdale
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 2 years ago