The Channel Sales Manager, reports to the UK Regional Sales Director and will provide the leadership necessary to retain and increase Partner business within the region.
This person will drive both growth and retention strategies by bringing a solution-oriented, multi-channel, disciplined sales approach and process to managing a team of Channel Managers. This individual must be a high energy, hands on, sales manager with proven sales and Chanel management skills within the IT security sector.
Responsibilities include :
- Recruiting, coaching, and managing a talented team of SI, VAR and Distribution Account Managers
- Managing all Channel Sales efforts and personnel.
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators for Channel Sales.
- Managing performance goals for Channel Sales people and monitoring progress against those goals.
- Participating in RFP responses and Sales presentations to major Partners, prospects and accounts.
- Ensuring that timely and accurate Sales Forecast, contract, and accounting information are provided to other departments within the company.
- Ensuring and driving customer satisfaction and retention.
- Works cross functionally with System Engineering and Marketing to insure cohesive go to market strategy