The Business Analyst will be responsible for implementation and integration of SFDC automation solutions across the Berry business units by building business requirements and managing the overall process from initial client need to developing the business requirements to meet those needs. This position will also work with the test analysts to ensure proper testing of the proposed solution and that the final product meets the needs of the business.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to develop detailed business requirements for client needs
- Propose ideas and solutions that would satisfy what the business needs and work with the business through the development and testing of that solution
- Partner with clients to map business processes and make recommendations on requirements.
- Partner with test analysts to develop accurate test cases to test desired solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with SFDC software/solutions
- Strong SDLC knowledge.
- Experience building business requirements and a background working with test cases
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills, working with all levels of management
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with MS Project and Visio.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
The Berry Company - 16 months ago
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...