The Engineering Team at Dealer.com has spent over a decade building an award-winning web platform and innovative internet marketing software and is recognized by industry experts and our clients as a global leader in the automotive industry.
Dealer.com empowers its employees by offering a casual, creative, collaborative yet challenging and energized work environment. We have many exciting projects in the pipeline, and the team operates with a great sense of pride that comes with knowing that others are listening to their ideas, and in designing and delivering software that has a positive impact for the company and our clients.
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, the QA Tester participates in software testing associated with our Dealer.com products. This is an entry level position.
- Develop and execute functional test plans based on business requirements under direct supervision
- Participate in the development and execution of automated functional testing
- Use the Engineering defect tracking tool to report bugs found during the testing cycle
- Provide relevant test status updates as required throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide recommendations to the Lead QA Engineer on project readiness for release based on results of pre-release functional testing
- Participate in the evolution of the QA processes over time to meet the needs of the business
- Develop a solid understanding of the DDC product suite
- Develop a solid understanding of software QA terminology, DDC QA processes and tools
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
Previous software testing experience is desirable, but not required. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and possess strong problem solving skills. Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are highly desirable. A passion to work in software quality assurance testing is a must. The ability to work both independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, energetic, and fun environment is a must.
Education and Work Experience:
A bachelor’s degree is preferred; equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Dealer.com, a Dealertrack Technologies Solution, provides an integrated platform of Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products which...