Security Benefit fosters strong partnerships to provide leading edge investment and retirement solutions for individual investors nationwide. Through a broad advisor network and its nationally recognized money managers, Security Benefit provides mutual funds, annuities and retirement programs. As an industry leader in service technology, our affiliates offer business processing and broker/dealer solutions tailored to the retail retirement marketplace. We seek a Business Development Analyst for our Distributor Direct Channel.
The position will work on a broad range of initiatives within the channel to support product development, relationship management, and analysis within the line of business with the primary focus being on Fixed Indexed Annuities distributed through Elite Marketing Organizations. An individual who maintains a blend of marketing and analytical skills is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serves a member of the Implementation Team for new products and product enhancements;
· Manages projects as needed;
· Develops Illustrations / Calculators;
· Manages, analyze and report date;
· Serves as the primary point for providing help with EMO Questions;
· Assists with managing relationships;
· Assists with and conducts Innovation Design Group requests;
· Provides assistance with Channel Management; and
· Performs Ad Hoc research and analysis.
Key Internal Relationships:
· Project Management
· Marketing Communications
· Sales Team
· Se2 Administrative Staff
· Data Team
Core Competencies and qualifications important for success in the position
Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of financial services industry experience with proven knowledge of Annuities;
· Excellent project management experience;
· Attention to detail;
· Excellent oral and written communications skills; and
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft PC software (Word, Excel and, Powerpoint).
Other Critical Success Factors:
· Problem Solver
· Detailed Oriented
· Communicates effectively and crisply, both verbal and written, to internal and external parties
· Works well with others in a team environment
· See issues and projects through to completion
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Relationship Management Skills
· Presentation Skills
· Blends analytical skills with relationship management skills
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Visit the career section of our website at http://www.securitybenefit.com to complete the online application and submit your resume. EOE
Security Global Investors - 18 months ago
Security Global Investors' mission is to be a "best-in-class" investment manager. Our chief aim is simple: to deliver superior...