ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
SCHEDULE: ANY 40hr Shift between 8am - 10pm Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays
Base pay plus unlimited commission
Receives and places telephone sales calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedure with the assistance of a computerized system. This position handles outbound sales calls. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services, and/or enters or confirms sales. Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services. Assesses needs and suggests/promotes alternative products or services. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Processes incoming or places outbound customer/prospect calls regarding various Terminix products and services.
- Identifies needs of customer and delivers services and/or products that are specific to the customer need in order to generate revenue.
- Records all customer information and call history information accurately on appropriate paperwork or electronic systems.
- Reviews daily information on Terminix customers’ changing needs and new features of service.
- Promotes Terminix products and/or services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Six (6) months direct sales experience
- Telemarketing experience preferred
- Successful completion of a two-and-a-half week training course after hire date
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Skill in building strategic working relationships
- Skill in contributing to team success
- Skill in quality orientation
- Skill in being adaptable to changing business
- needs Skill in analytical tasks
- Skill in organizational and time management
- Skill in learning new tasks and applying them on the job
- Skill in initiating action to resolve issues
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and work effectively with Mission, Webview, Verint, etc.
- Ability to be scheduled to work the full range of hours (Monday through Sunday 5:00am -12:00 midnight)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...