The Account Operations Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the contracted operations of the account. Monitors daily operations to ensure contract requirements are met, keep abreast of major situations affecting service to the customer and ensure all aspects of customer satisfaction. Responsible for managing the budget and P&L for the assigned account(s). Assists 2nd level manager and sales team in generating revenue and seeking additional business opportunities.
Manage the assigned accounts to achieve required business results.
• Managing to the contract: SLAs and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
• Employee and Customer Satisfaction
• Customer retention
• Profitability of account
Accountable for delivery of Operational Excellence in support of the Account Management Strategy
• Oversee the delivery of contracted services according to contract terms, as well as the customers’ satisfaction with those services.
• Lead the account team in identifying and delivering value to the customer.
• Expand the range of services Xerox offers the customer, increasing the Xerox services offering employed in the customer’s operation.
• Manage various internal processes required to service and deliver Xerox’s capabilities to the clients
• Deploy service solutions that meet agreed upon Standards of Performance (SOP) and Statements of Work (SOW)
• Partner with the Sales Exec to strategize the account relationship and with other Xerox organizations
• Support the Revenue & Retention strategies to enable profitable growth.
• Participate in account reviews. Partner with Sales Exec to establish the account communication process
• Perform Human Resource Management - selection, training and career progression, performance management, and adherence to policy.
• Recruitment of site staff when required
• Achieve diversity and Operation BWF (Balanced Work Force) objectives.
• Provide leadership and direction to extended staff
• Accountable for the development, recognition, and retention of team members
• Manage Employee Motivation & Satisfaction through the EES process to create a motivating team environment for employees
• Manage P&L targets and operating budget for the account(s).
• Responsible for account growth through labor productivity, efficient operational practices, and new product/service offerings
• Full operational responsibility to include resource utilization, materials management, equipment, assets and inventory management and control.
• Responsible for maintaining internal controls
• Provide input/support for accurate and timely client billing
Achieve business objectives, identify and resolve shortfalls and issues.
• Provide leadership to achieve positive Customer Experience
As a minimum candidates are required to have demonstrated:
• Account management experience
• Multiple account management experience desired
• Financial planning and analysis experience required
• BS/BA Degree Preferred
• Knowledge in finance, Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), basic pricing, billing, spreadsheets
• Advanced Skills in MS Office applications, Internet navigation and use
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required or in progress
Overall Personal Attributes, Knowledge and Skills
•Demonstrated leadership skills; high energy and team motivator.
•Understand the marketplace, the competitive environment, Xerox products/services and their impact on the customer’s business
•Ability to interpret pricing and contract proposals
•Ability to manage and motivate employees
•Make use of customer knowledge to create new business opportunities with the Sales Exec
•Constructive, positive outlook and persistence in the face of obstacles
•Excellent Customer Service, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Leadership skills
•Build and maintain relationships
•Good organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to manage multiple tasks
•Quickly assess problem situations and prioritize deployment of solutions
Xerox - 17 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...