Applies extensive product and market knowledge to sell to a major, complex national or strategic/sophisticated account. Maximizes sales to top tier accounts by implementing advanced business planning, forecasting, analytical and category management expertise. Builds relationships with account personnel including top management, merchandising, accounting, advertising, operations, logistics and finance. Synchronizes cross-functional internal account team. 5 years related industry experience. |
• Read shipment report performance and understand monthly/weekly/daily data
• Constant evaluation of market trends, and strategies on a monthly frequency to insure brands stay on track
• Take an active role in selling presentation format and content along with strong participation in making presentation
• Regular market visits to review store conditions based on expected activity
• Communicate findings back to field sales and field management on a timely basis
• Develop on-going tracking of all activities, setting objectives at all levels
• Planning short and long term ongoing assessment of business and band activities
• Proven effective deduction management
• BS/BA in Business plus a minimum of three to five years’ progressive consumer sales experience.
• Must have demonstrated sales management experience managing multiple product categories and customers.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of sales, trade, category management and marketing concepts and methods as well as proven ability to apply them effectively in planning and execution.
• Must have demonstrated using multiple information sources to develop sales strategies and tactics as well as effectively managing promotional activity and trade spending.
• Ability to function in a team environment
• Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
• Must be able to meet ConAgra Driving Requirements
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...