Job Title: Senior Microsoft SharePoint Developer
Job Type: Contract 10-12 months + poss. extensions
Location: Northern Canada
Rate: Exceptional rates based on experience
- Design and develop Microsoft SharePoint Server and application solutions.
- Experience working with Project Managers and client departments to determine requirements and standards for web sites, web applications and web components.
- Test and perform defect resolution during development stage.
- Design and develop custom solutions in a SharePoint (MOSS) 2007 (or newer versions) environment using some or all of the following toolset: SharePoint Object Model, .NET/C#/JQuery, Visual Studio 2010/Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Stored Procedures, Microsoft Entity Framework.
- Provide software architecture, software design and development.
- Provide recommendations to improve and enhance the client network environment both technically and procedurally.
It will be a requirement that we provide a satisfactory criminal reports check of the Consultant prior to commencement of work. In the event a criminal record exists, the Client will have sole discretion in denying or accepting the Consultant to the position.
Rates and Expenses:
You will be reimbursed for the actual cost of one return airline ticket to our Client's location per the specific call up. As part of this return flight cost reimbursement, this is a one-time benefit and will not apply to renewals or extensions of contracts.
Rates will be broken down as follows:
$Daily Rate (7.5 hrs/day) + $Accommodation Cost + $Living Expenses/Day
SWGi is currently researching the Accommodation Cost and the Average Daily Living Expenses. This information will be provided to you prior to our submission as we are committing to ensuring there are no misunderstandings surrounding rate.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related diploma/degree.
- 7+ years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint development.
- Proven ability to design, develop, deploy and administer major and minor Microsoft SharePoint Systems and applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Technical team leadership skills will be an asset.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- High level of organizational and documentation skills.
- Trustworthiness, and professional integrity.
- Can be relied upon to remain on assignment(s) until completion
SWGi - 15 months ago