This position is for Javelin Strategy and Research, a division of Greenwich Associates
Javelin Strategy & Research provides strategic insights into customer transactions, increasing sustainable profits for financial institutions, government, payments companies, merchants and other technology providers.
• Providing technical advice and methodological consultation on sample design for proposal development, weighting methodologies, pre-tests and data analysis, methods to increase response rates, experiments with surveys, non-response and other survey error evaluations
• Ensuring proper cleaning and weighting of data
• Maintaining and pre-process data for analysis and interpretation
• Identifying improvements in survey processes to reduce cost and/or improve response rates.
• Assisting in program design and maintenance of survey instruments alongside research consultants and assist in the development of new surveys
• Establishing a validation and QA process for data integrity
• Identifying and set up surveys for forecast and ROI models
• Bachelors with experience in sociology, psychology, survey methodology, statistics or related field preferred
• Proficient in SPSS
• Conduct multivariate analyses using complex survey data
• Experience in different forecast techniques, models & ROI model creation
• Experience in dealing with large consumer datasets, cleaning & weighting techniques
• Strong skills in quantitative analysis, problem identification & resolution, task management, & interpersonal communication
If interested in the opportunity, please visit: http://www.greenwich.com/who-we-are/careers/career-opportunities to formally apply.
Visa sponsorships not available.
GA/Javelin is an equal opportunity employer
MarketResearchCareers.com - 22 months ago