Analyze user requirements, available training material, facilities, and method of training available. Participate in the development of content and conduct training.
- Conduct local and on-site courses relevant to the area of training.
- Review and analyze training materials and recommend changes based on type of instruction needed.
- Perform task and skill analysis of training requirements and personnel based on the deployment of a particular system or training needs for a particular system.
- Tailor instruction based on the level of knowledge of the students.
- Interact with training developer, training coordinator, developer, and user to assist with design and implementation of total training package.
- Interface with ADET as needed to incorporate training into NCS curriculum as required.
Additional Demonstrated Experience (if any) (at least 3 years):
- Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph
- Ten (10) years of Instructor experience in a professional or academic environment.
- Within the last eight (8) years, a minimum of six (6) working years of experience as a trainer in the field relating to the discipline specified in the Delivery Order.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint; familiarity with various instructional tools including web-based, classroom and video-teleconferencing.
- Understanding of Radio Frequency.
- Scripting language; Linux/RedHat
- Associate Directorate for Education and Training (ADET) standards.
- Instruction methods such as web-based, classroom-based, and video-teleconference-based.
- Remote OCONUS locations.
IBA promotes the principles of reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians through its commitment to a future where all...