The maintenance staff is responsible for maintaining the store facilities to ensure they are clean, stocked, organized, and running properly. Some of the tasks in this position include maintaining all shelves and products, cleaning shower and restroom facilities, performing general repair/maintenance of the store, and contributing to the overall focus of offering customer service with a friendly smile. This role is essential to providing customers with well-maintained facilities and quality products.
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
- Highly motivated, self-starters
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Ability to identify equipment problems, assess solutions, and fix equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Travel Centers - 6 months ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...