Broadridge is a leading global provider of technology-based outsourcing solutions to the financial services industry. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions and securities processing solutions. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps make the financial services industry work. With more than 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated systems .
Our systems help reduce the need for clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure, thereby allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. Our clients include thousands of financial services firms and public companies—we not only help them conduct business, we also help them communicate with their shareholders. Broadridge delivers a wide range of cost-effective technology-based solutions to our clients, in support of all steps in the investment lifecycle. Whether a client is a huge multinational corporation or a smaller firm, we provide affordable, reliable solutions to perform their back-office operations so they can focus on growing their businesses, and better serving their clients.
We are currently seeking a Director of Product Management to work out of our Wheat Ridge, CO office.
- Responsible for the business direction of the Aspire Portfolio Accounting product, as well as supporting the client base in a Client Services role.
- Acts as a Business Analyst for the product to ensure that the Portfolio Accounting product/application complies with all regulatory requirements for government mandated Cost Basis Reporting (CBR) and supplies the functional scope needed by our clients to meet their business objectives. This includes the analysis, coordination, preparation and publication of business requirements (BRD’s), functional requirements (FRD’s) and associated use cases.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the product offering and is expected to provide senior level support to Broadridge clients, as well as administer guidance to other team members within the department, including other Product Managers, Project Managers, Product Assurance and Development. Ensures the team provides support to the Sales and Account Management teams as needed.
- Responsible for overseeing the production and maintenance of all client-facing product documentation for the product, including client bulletins, product manuals and user guides.
- Acts as a point person for clients and internal escalation for problem-related matters and participates in client and internal management discussions. Must have advanced troubleshooting skills to aid in the support of application related and client reported incidents. Ensures the complete follow-up and thorough communication to the client base by all team members including self.
- Participates in and/or manages special projects as required. This could include direct involvement or coordinating resources to achieve the objectives of the organization
- Works closely with various project stakeholders (both internal and external) to determine system specifications for changes driven by regulatory requirements and client requested enhancements. Internal stakeholders include Broadridge Product & Project Managers, Product Development and Product Assurance. External stakeholders include Broadridge clients.
- Oversees the creation of business requirements (BRD’s), functional requirements (FRD’s) and associated use cases. Coordinates requirements walkthroughs and sign-offs, verifying with stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Institutes and monitors traceability between the BRD’s, FRD’s, use cases, technical requirements and test scripts.
- Ensures system documentation, including user guides, client bulletins, etc are updated on a consistent basis
- Participates in software system testing. Assists when necessary in the coordination of the QA testing with our Product Assurance department.
- Oversees the weekend deployment of functional changes to the system and acts as the liaison between the technical teams and clients during these product implementations.
- Oversee Associates Training
- Keeps abreast of pending industry related changes and participates in industry advisory groups as needed. Participates as necessary in Industry Initiatives Sub-Committee meetings, preparing slide presentations and executive summaries as required.
- Provide written status reports and dashboards of progress to the project leaders and management.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence team, initiate positive change and produce higher level results, quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in writing business and functional requirements (BRD’s and FRD’s), including use case development.
- Ability to analyze regulatory documents (i.e., tax code) and industry publications and be able to translate the requirements to functional enhancements within the Tax Lot Engine.
- Superior analytic and problem-solving skills and the ability to express results clearly and accurately in writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet project deadlines.
- A background in the financial services field, including an understanding of brokerage processing, cost basis reporting and corporate actions.
- Must be willing to provide product support, when needed, during non-business hours and weekends.
- Some travel may be required to meet with clients or attend/participate in industry events.