The Manager, Conference Administration and Business Planning is responsible for managing the conference & meeting execution for SRM as well as managing, developing, and evaluating internal and external information to support the goals of the SRM organization (i.e. analysis, budgeting, metrics, and management reporting). The Manager, Conference Administration & Business Planning would spend a majority of his/her time creating and driving consistent conference execution as well as developing and managing SRM management reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
o Supervise Meeting Planning Associate
- Manage, and execute a consistent approach to National Conferences, Top Producer Conferences, and Branch/Regional meetings across all channels
o Create effective partnerships with Sales/Distribution, Marketing, and SRM to form a collaborative team to develop high-impact program
o Create project plan / checklist for Internals to adhere to when working with Sales RMs
o Supervise execution elements of conferences
o Manage value-add speaker relationships and meeting logistics
o Establish a process for Dine-arounds, (reviewing conference locations and , wherever possible, choosing a major chain restaurant to arrange "packages" to create an economy of scale)
- Proactively identify opportunities and projects to support the SRM strategy
- Participate and manage Leaders College Event coordination in conjunction with SRM senior leadership and Pru Conference Planning
o Create and maintain a reference library of all RFPs/RFIs completed
- Partner with Business Intelligence Team to manage, develop, and analyze effective business metrics that will provide high level indicators for Key Account firms across all channels (firm dashboards)
- Compile information necessary to complete RFPs/RFIs
Sales & Marketing:
- Manage the development and implementation of communication strategies including the SRM newsletter for the sales teams
- Provide regular communication to our partners in Sales (via SRM Insider Newsletter)
- Manage the administration of SRM budgets across all channels, which includes implementing, monitoring, and following financial control procedures for fixed firm support, T&E, and promotional items
- Manage & oversee Promo Item purchasing and inventory functions for all of SRM (develop processes and reporting to ensure appropriate fiscal responsibility as well as inventory controls)
- Partner with Finance to effectively manage the MSA payment process
- Report monthly accruals to Finance
- Identify, share, and adopt best practices across SRM and account teams
- Use appropriate judgment to optimally leverage resources to address issues or capitalize on opportunities
- Create effective partnerships throughout Prudential Annuities
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Escalate issues effectively by preparing, framing, and presenting them along with a recommended solution to management
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5 to 7 years of financial services experience preferred
- Ability to work with teams as well as independently
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain business relationships
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Insurance/Financial Service Sales
Prudential - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 135 years, Prudential has addressed financial challenges for its individual and institutional customers. Today, with...