Hours - 7:00am - 4:00pm Mon - Fri. Must be available to work overtime on Saturdays if needed
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining equipment necessary for production of agricultural products
- Design controls and programmable logic programs
- Design operator touch screen displays to be implemented throughouth the facility
- Work with and repair fiber optic networks
- Work on Variable Frequency Drives
- Development of new hardware and systems
Great benefits and Salary.
Software Used: GE Fanuc PLC Proficy Machine Addition, GE Cimplicity SCADA, Proface GP-Pro Development, Omron PLC, Rockwell, Argus environmental Controls, additional software as needed
Hardware Used: Variable Frequency Drives, Fiber Optic Networks
Exciting job opportuity with a growing company. Only applicants with qualified skills will be considered.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...