The West Region is looking for a Developmental Disabilities Professional (DDP) to serve the greater Union County Area.
Will assist in the development of Individual Service Plans (ISP), monitor the implementation and delivery of ISP, Behavior Support Plan, and Crisis Plan and will complete necessary addendums. Will complete HRST, Functional Behavioral Analysis and provide direct support to Developmental Disability clients. Will supervise the center's Community Resource Coordinators as well as provide direct services.
Must be willing and able to:
- have dependable transportation
- use your personal vehicle as often as needed to transport clients
- work alone with a group of ten or more developmentally disabled clients
- assist clients in the use of toilet/bathroom
- change diapers of adult clients
- visit clients in their homes
- assist physically disabled clients in and out of wheelchairs and vehicles
- assist disabled clients who cannot feed themselves independently
- Must complete required annual training.
- Will supervise lower level staff, including but not limited to scheduling, approving leave, annual reviews, disciplinary actions and the like.
- 13 months ago - save job