Job Title: Mgr, Government Sales
Posting Location: FL - Tampa (Eisenhwr)
Location: FL - Tampa (Eisenhwr)
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Requisition Number: 169340
Manager, Governmant Sales
GENERAL SUMMARY :
Responsible for developing and implementing the overall sales and marketing
strategy for Medicare and/or
Medicaid. This position is directly accountable for program-wide sales and
retention. Responsible for driving
and achieving company defined sales objectives. Ensures compliance with
applicable federal and state
Develops and implements comprehensive, integrated sales and marketing plans to
meet the overall
business objectives for individual and group sales and membership retention.
These plans will include
advertising, direct mail, product enhancement and development, benefit design,
and sales and account
management strategies and processes. Ensures compliance with all applicable
federal and state
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Leads a team of sales and account management staff to achieve sales and
targets are met.
- Evaluates the selling and account management processes to ensure growth
competitive products and services,
- Leads and directs the sales planning efforts to include analyses of
support activities, advertising strategies, market size and potential, short and
long term growth forecast,
and account management and sales processes and techniques.
strategies for improving
- In collaboration with the Medicare and/or Medicaid leadership, develops
customer service, retention, creating growth opportunities, and growth among
current group accounts.
and takes corrective
- Assists with preparing the sales department budget. Monitors spending levels
action as needed.
of personnel actions
- Recruits, develops, and motivates staff. Initiates and communicates a variety
including employment, termination, performance reviews, salary reviews, and
JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
- Performs other duties as required.
principles and techniques,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Appropriate state licensure to sell insurance required.
- Thorough understanding of Medicare and/or Medicaid marketing and sales
previous experience in product management, particularly pertaining to individual
and group products.
management within the
- Previous (5'7 years) experience in marketing, and direct sales, and product
HMO/health care or insurance industry. At least 3 years of experience in a
strong analytic and problem
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and communication skills;
Coventry Health Care - 2 years ago
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...