Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related fields OR equivalent work experience in the commercial energy auditing field.
Must hold a designation as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE).
Experience performing commercial energy audits completing associated reports.
Experience with identifying energy conservation measures and determining energy cost, use, and payback calculations.
General knowledge of electrical and lighting, fire protection, and HVAC systems.
Experience working with and managing several stakeholders.
Experience with managing multiple projects, budgets, and competing timelines.
Understands energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies and incentives.
Experience with implementing recommendations and providing oversight.
Possesses knowledge in computer programs such as Microsoft Office (especially
Excel) and/or similar software products such as word processing, spreadsheets,
database applications, presentations, e-mail, and web.
Willing to travel throughout Michigan and Illinois.
AKT Peerless is a leader in providing innovative, high quality environmental and energy services, specializing in energy management services, soil and groundwater contaminant assessment and remediation, and Brownfield redevelopment since 1989. At AKT Peerless, we know our success is based on the knowledge and dedication of our talented employees. Joining our team is an excellent way to launch your career and continue growing as a professional in the energy and environmental consulting industry. AKT Peerless provides many opportunities for professional and personal advancement for intern through senior-level professionals.
- Proficiency with energy modeling programs such as eQuest & Visual DOE.
- Accredited as a Certified Energy Manager (CEM), preferred.
- Experience performing commercial energy audits adhering to American Society of
- Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) guidelines.
- Assists in energy audits for commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings which include site walks-through, identification of energy conservation measures, calculation of energy, and cost reduction metrics.
- Completes spreadsheet/database energy use and cost analysis.
- Generates, reviews, and completes reports.
- Completes project management of clients, budgets, work plans, and timelines.
- Develops proposals and responses to request for proposals.
- Provides oversight, implementation, tracking, and reporting on grant-related activities.
- Completes energy incentive evaluations and applications.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
Director of Human Resources
214 Janes Avenue. Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
NO Phone Calls Please
AKT Peerless Environmental Services has been providing environmental due diligence services to developers, lenders, retailers, and...