- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, or business or a field related to the position; alternatively, experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Experience / Skills / Other Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of work experience performing professional level human resources duties and/or in production operations.
- Additional education, training and/or work experience in area of specialization inherent to the position may be required.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures used in human resources.
- Proficiency in working with Operations Managers, staff, vendors and the public.
- Ability to coordinate purchasing and human resources functions with other functional areas of the business.
- Performs purchasing activities, such as: reviewing requisitions and advising departments on the appropriateness and adequacy of specifications for a variety of specialized items, selecting qualified bidders, securing quotations, and making awards, reviewing departmental and vendor complaints and recommending action, and performing expediting functions.
- Enter purchase orders in the SAP system. Maintains purchase orders and files for purchases. Includes purchase orders, purchasing requisitions, receiving slips/documents, etc. Record retention kept for audits.
- Continually seeks out ways and means to reduce the cost and improve the quality of purchased materials.
- Participates in determining the long and short range goals and objectives of the HR and Purchasing functions.
- Ensures the proper, accurate, and timely processing of payroll.
- Maintains and administers policies and programs that support the values and culture of the organization.
- Provides support to the overall HR function within the facility. This includes maintaining employee files, administering attendance point’s policy, ensuring the consistent application of all HR-related policies and programs within the facility.
- Provides administrative and office support and coordination of resources for customer and executive visits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Employees allocated to this position possess a high level of expertise and serve in a consulting capacity to the organization. They may be responsible for overseeing one or more areas of the HR and/or Purchasing functions.
Please e-mail your application letter with CV to:
No phone calls please.
Syncreon - 19 months ago