Compliance has emerged as a core part of how you build – and maintain – trust and brand value with all stakeholders. This position will support development of our innovative cloud-based technology applications. Compliance11, Inc., a subsidiary of The Charles Schwab Corporation, is a leading provider of cloud-based compliance automation software for brokerage firms, hedge funds, investment advisors, private equity firms, pension funds and public companies. Our highly scalable and customizable platform centralizes client’s disclosure, tracking, surveillance and reporting needs freeing them to manage risk, not paper.
Brief Description of Role:
The candidate will be involved at every level throughout the entire Compliance11 software development life cycle. Upon establishment and documentation of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the creation of a business case and the management and verification of the requirement specifications.
The Compliance11 application requirements analysis function is a team role that may be performed by the dedicated business analyst or split among multiple team members who have other primary job functions. The candidate is responsible for Business requirements definition, Functional requirements definition, As-Is process definition, To-Be process definition and establishing a business process improvement framework.
The candidate will serve as the conduit between the business, the client community and the Compliance11 software development team through which requirements flow. Candidate will also be expected to provide product demos, presentations and user training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience.
- 5+ years experience on software development projects.
- 3+ years experience writing business requirements, including use cases functional specifications, business process, diagrams and user interface wireframes.
- Proficient in SQL and experienced with databases programming language.
- Ability to quickly analyze data and documents to identify key insights and apply them to the business.
- Strong analytical skills to distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills to lead business requirement setting workshops.
- Demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
- Previous financial services or compliance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Schwab products and systems is a plus.
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...