identifies, diagnoses and resolves incidents regarding PCs (software and hardware), internet connectivity and phones (voice).
provides excellent customer service in one-on-one end user problem resolution situations over the phone and in-person.
provides efficient execution in the configuration, implementation and asset documenttion of end-user IT hardware.
diagnoses and resolves and-user network/local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, internet, VPN and other network access problems.
coordinates timely repair of PC and phone equipment covered by 3rd party vendor maintenance agreements.
performs minor desktop hardware repair for computer equipment and peripherals not covered by 3rd party vendor maintenance agreements.
works in "service desk" solution involving ticketing software and resolving issues within set SLO/SLA timeframes.
performs hardware installation, maintenance and upgrades coordinating with staff and vendors according to Change Control process
responsible for timely resolution of issues and meeting service level objectives
Associates or BA/BS degree plus a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with desktop or server operating systems, various software applications, PC hardware, and network switches and routers.
The following would be considered a plus:
- ability to set up IP based phones and isolate basic phone routing issues
- experience in imaging tools from creation of image to deployment to muptile PCs
- certifications in PC-related areas such as A+ or Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (XP/Vista/Windows 7)
- demonstrates exceptional hands-on and phone customer service skills allowing for a positive customer service experience with end-users/customers involving each IT Service Desk request/incident handled
- intermediate to advanced troubleshooting skills of PC issues including Windows XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Office Suite, and other proprietary applications that run the company's business
- ability to reset passwords in an Active Directory environment and add PCs to Active Directory
- basic troubleshooting of isolating network issues from PC connectivity to internet connectivity. The specific ability to use operating system commands to isolate network issues down to the device or circuit
- ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with users, staff and management
- strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- ability to lift 50 lbs
Experience in virtual imaging software (VMware, Virtual PC, Citrix) and managing virtual desktops
Windows 2008 Server experience
SonicWall, Fortinet, WatchGuard, and Cisco ASA experience
Aunt Martha's Health Network - 17 months ago