Responsible for performing administrative tasks in support of a specific department, such as transportation or warehouse.
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service foodservice industry. We operate from 55 Distribution centers across 17 countries around the world providing consistency for our suppliers operations and vast career opportunities for our employees. We are a world-class company because of our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry. At the heart of our business is our customers' because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award. All of our success is directly attributed to our people and we're looking for more people to join the team.
Martin Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Assist with processing orders, producing and reconciling delivery documents, and service performance tracking
- Communicate changes in day-to-day activities to other employees as directed
- Collect and prepare information for various operational reports
- Provide confidential administrative support to department leadership and others as requested
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Any other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- 1-3 years current administrative-type experience working with customers
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
- Sitting, standing, walking; frequent use of keyboard and mouse
- Occasionally required to lift/carry materials/product weighing up to 50 lbs
- Multi-temperature warehouse, including freezers, coolers and dry storage areas and will occasionally require exposure to temperature ranges from 20 degrees to 100 degrees
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Various health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance options
- Life insurance, dependent and supplemental options available
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental and dependent options available
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 401(K) plan with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Home/Auto insurance
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Legal aid
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free Workplace
The Martin-Brower Company, L.L.C. - 12 months ago